What Is The Exact Weight Of The Different Blobs ?

amaury

My york blob weighs 49.3lbs and the Gazza blob weighs 58.2lbs,both weighed on a friends engineering scales wich go down to 000.1 of a kilo.

Thanks Gazza ! :)

I thought that the blob being taken from a 100lbs DB and since it is not exactly half of that weight (there is the weight of the handle), the blob should weigh less than 50lbs. Of Course the weight of DBs varies a lot (they are not like expensive calibrated plates) so i suppose your blob was taken from a "heavy" 100lbs DB :whacked

Thanks again for your answer Gazza. It would be interesting if others that have a blob could post the weight they find.

The original Blob was weighed at dead on 50lb on a new doctor scales when I first did it. I will check again on another scale soon. York dumbells DO vary a bit in weight and for the most part do weigh heavy on the many I have checked in my gym.......sometimes by several pounds which is like a ton on"the top end"of a hard blob lift. RS

amaury,

I have three york Blobs, but don't have an accurate scale. I'll have to take them to my doctor for a check-up! You have to know what your kids weight. :D This is serious stuff!!! :D:D:D Get back to ya soon. :D I can't stop laughing. :D:D:D

-------------------------------

"Live long, stay strong" - C.F.B.

I wonder why you're asking Amaury ;)

last night I tried my loadable blob again: NO STRENGTH!!!

haven't recovered from the comp yet!!

My 35 is 37lbs. and my 40 is 40lbs even

• 2 weeks later...

Amaury,

Just had my three BLOBS weighed late yesterday, all three were #50.4 lbs exactly on a lab scale. Weighed them all twice because I didn't believe they could all be equal. Even put them each on different areas of the scale plate, still came out #50.4 lbs. Got to go play the lottery now!!!

----------------------------------

"Live long, stay strong" - C.F.B.