Goal achieved 101 LB THUMBLESS Original Wrist Wrench 5/31/2022

Kluv#0

30 minutes ago, matek said:

What a lift! Insanely strong cupping. Congrats!

Thank You for nice comment! Excluding my Keypinch lifts in contests, this was definitely top 5 lift of mine. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JasonD said:

Big congratulations, Michael!!! You worked hard and achieved your goal! Fantastic!! 

Thank You Champ for the kind words and support. You and Stellar Steve were always with me even during my Keypinch era(LOL) - I would tell my wife the about your comments and refer to you as top 5 gripster in the world- still know that to be true! Lot's of thoughts as I come to closer to conclusion of my grip career- Jan 4th 2018 was my first 100 LB Regular grip WW lift but this thumbless was much, much harder and sweeter after the year I have been through.

Take care and continued success, Michael

• Like 1

Exercises that helped achieve 100 LB Thumbless WW Milestone. 9 WW workouts since 1/14/22 Base strength was 92 Lb lift( had not done in approx. 20 months) However, 1 arm IM Axle thumbless had been worked prior 2 months.

1 x every 10-14 days Wrist Wrench thumbless 2-3 x 5 reps with top set of 5 reps of 89 LB all 14" height. End of each workout would do a timed hold weight depending how I felt - best was 94 plus pounds for 3.7 seconds

1 arm Thumbless IM Axle timed holds - MAIN exercise -I would do these 1-2 weekly, alternating heavy and light with 3-4 timed holds to start. Below were my best times on shiny axle.

144LB 25 seconds, 164LB 10 plus seconds, 174LB 5 plus seconds 184 LB 3 seconds 194 LB top single

AA WW Cable curl-in's 3 x 20 reps - 3 x weekly, FGX neutral wrist curls 110LB 3x 5 (every 7-10 days)

100 LB plate rim rows with 10-20 LB added - you told me Stellar one:) Done last 3 months weekly.

Wrist routine 3 x weekly- someday I will share but every wrist angle worked with various sledge handles and sledges.

My Inch Dumbbell is 177 LB(176.9) so getting air under both globes was commendable. Focus was WW and rarely tried Inch. Never say never but would need to travel to find an Inch DB that weighs 172lb or less!!

My best regular grip WW was 105.4 LB in early 2020

Very proud to have done 101 LB thumbless on short loading pin(slightly harder) and always had strap wrapped properly and did it 2 separate times in span of 4 minutes! 

101 beast.jpg

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank You Champ for the kind words and support. You and Stellar Steve were always with me even during my Keypinch era(LOL) - I would tell my wife the about your comments and refer to you as top 5 gripster in the world- still know that to be true! Lot's of thoughts as I come to closer to conclusion of my grip career- Jan 4th 2018 was my first 100 LB Regular grip WW lift but this thumbless was much, much harder and sweeter after the year I have been through.

Take care and continued success, Michael

Thank you for all your support! I think you’re a little off with that top 5 comment, though.😛 I wish you the best.🙏🏻🙌

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Thank you for all your support! I think you’re a little off with that top 5 comment, though.😛 I wish you the best.🙏🏻🙌

I've seen enough of your videos,  everyone has a different idea who is in the top 5, but I bet you are in a lot of peoples top 5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Thanks Champ

10 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

I've seen enough of your videos,  everyone has a different idea who is in the top 5, but I bet you are in a lot of peoples top 5.

I agree! Quite a few people I have spoken to agree with Jason top 5 in the world. 5 event lineup - 20 MM Grippers, 3"x4" Saxon, IM Axle, IM Hub and Wrist Wrench very few in the world finishing ahead of Jason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

4 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Champ

I agree! Quite a few people I have spoken to agree with Jason top 5 in the world. 5 event lineup - 20 MM Grippers, 3"x4" Saxon, IM Axle, IM Hub and Wrist Wrench very few in the world finishing ahead of Jason.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! Enough about me. How about Michael? Way to put in the work and achieve, despite the adversities. Be proud of yourself, I’m proud of ya!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! Enough about me. How about Michael? Way to put in the work and achieve, despite the adversities. Be proud of yourself, I’m proud of ya!

Hey he's up there too. As far as I'm concerned, once you get to a certain level, it just a matter of opinion. Like what you said, more so than the numbers, its the hard work and dedication that impresses me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1