Chinese Balls

Solan

I am looking for some Chinese balls - Brookfield style - that is: Steel straight through. I see that both Ironmind and PDA sell such balls, and the price is reasonable. However: I live in Europe. In Norway to be precise. So while PDA and Ironmind are reasonable in how much they will charge me for getting those toys, the post office and (in particular) customs won't be. :angry:

So I wondered: Does anyone know of a place in Europe - preferrably Norway, come to think of it - where I can buy such balls? They'll be my x-mas present from me to me.

Svein,

Its good to see you posting again. I don't know of any places to get Chinese Therapy Balls in Europe but this site has the best selection I've seen. They've got solid steel and some other neat stuff too.

Check it out

Hi John, thanks for the tip. Looks like an interesting site. But do you know if those balls - Solid (Silver or Marble) - are solid steel? That is - of proper weight? In the mean while my dad has promised to check with a friend of his who does work probably including changing ball bearings at the railway if he has any steel balls available.

Aside from that: I now work at an engineering college, and have access to a decent heap of scrap metal. Some of the objects there seem promising, and I already have two nice epoxy-coated 2" wide pinch blocks.