Heavy Grips

zstan3

have any of you used and of the grippers from this page www.heavygrips.com I wanted to know how they compare to the coc bb(tetting) and rb grippers. I'm looking for a gripper between the #1 and RB 160 if not from them one from tetting thanks

The two grippers they sell are right on the Trainer and #1 level. They are left-handed grippers with a wire choker, making them slightly easier than a Trainer and #1. Over all, poor grippers, but fun for playing with in the car.

check out this specific page on the site. the grippers don't have the choakers and they have four strengths. I just wanted to year from someone that has a pair of them and what they think of them. They are a good buy but wanted to know about thery quality

Looks like they have 2 kinds of grippers. Chrome springs with wire chokers, and black springs without chokers.

Oh yea, I like the part they took from the Weightlifters Wearhouse site with Tetting's Beefbuilder gripper. :dry

-HH

The filed down trainer that I had from Heavy Grips the chrome spring broke.

#1 filed down is still functional.

I'd go with CoC, Tetting or RB's. IMHO