Thumbless Inch dumbbell rows and a thumbless hold with a can on top.

JasonD

Jason, you are the man! Nobody I have seen has ever done what you just did THUMBLESS!! Incredible to watch your lifts, none better!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Jason, you are the man! Nobody I have seen has ever done what you just did THUMBLESS!! Incredible to watch your lifts, none better!

Thanks very much, Michael! I’m sure there’s others that can do this. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, buddy!

• Like 1

Very impressive lift. 

I just watched your August grip challenge video ,amazing

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Thanks very much, Michael! I’m sure there’s others that can do this. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, buddy!

That is some crazy strength Jason! Thumbless rows with an Inch DB? OMG!  Timed hold Thumbless with cans on top for over 5 seconds? WOW! It is scary how strong your grip is.  Merry Christmas to you as well and keep killing it in 2022. Thanks for the Christmas wishes - looking forward to a sensational time with loved ones in some sunshine!

• Like 1

Well done!

• Like 1

Man I see you post on the group on Facebook, never knew you where on this board. Awesome lift

• Like 1