Lyudmila Gaiduchenko hold 46.34 sec Silver Bullet CoC#2

Kashtan

it is funny. after all these years Mr.Pulin keeps pronounsing "ironmind" as "iron mid" 🤣

great attempt, anyways

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 1

Igor was this a record breaker specifically for the #2 or a contest? In the USA we use a format of harder gripper time beats any lower gripper time. 

1 hour ago, AdamTGlass said:

Igor was this a record breaker specifically for the #2 or a contest? In the USA we use a format of harder gripper time beats any lower gripper time. 

I believe the goal was to set a Number 2 record. I don’t see it in the IronMInd News though.

Edited by Hubgeezer

10 minutes ago, Hubgeezer said:

I believe the goal was to set a Number 2 record. I don’t see it in the IronMInd News though.

I guess in grip everyone is a WR holder 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ This is the same as being the 95 lb bench press for reps champion. No matter how many reps that is no one cares. 

8 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Lyudmila Gaiduchenko is a female.

That's why she is holding coc #2.

I heard she has closed a brand new coc #2 ccs on contests, but the certification was not approved by IM for some reason...

Edited by insane.warrior

Not really trying to bring in the whole identity politics tripe, But i feel like this falls in the same category as the whole Laurel Hubbard situation

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Not really trying to bring in the whole identity politics tripe, But i feel like this falls in the same category as the whole Laurel Hubbard situation

I hope everything I will say below is ethical and polite.

as far I know, Laurel Hubbard is woman who used to be a man.

on the other hand, Lyudmila Gaiduchenko was always a woman. even though she might look like a man (it is her style).

imho, steroids (artificial testosterone) - is a main factor which makes females look more like a men. 

however, i don't know for sure if it relates to Lyudmila. it's none of my business.

I found her interview:

She claims that : "I like to look like a man. It is a compliment, not an insult."

And also "in 1991, she underwent the so-called "sex control" - determining the sex of an athlete using medical and genetic tests. Its purpose is to be admitted to participation in women's sports."

Edited by insane.warrior

Jeez only in russia, I suppose its the old addage of "Russia, Where the men are men, And so are the women"

Coming second in grip to an absolute leviathan like Rebecca Roberts is a big achievement

Yeah i used google auto translate, It really doesn't do a flattering job on the Russian language but it works, Interesting read

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 2:53 AM, AdamTGlass said:

Adam, this was a world record attempt for women. Lyudmila is a woman, although to many she looks like a man.
The attempt was not valid.
Point 7 - hand touching the body.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

The attempt was not valid.
Point 7 - hand touching the body.

I think if the camera was on the side that her arm was on, whoever was judging the video (be it Dr. Strossen and/or others reviewing it) would be able to better see if it was touching or not. Quite frankly, I think that this attempt is something for everyone to learn from

• Like 2

On 12/16/2021 at 1:10 AM, insane.warrior said:

it is funny. after all these years Mr.Pulin keeps pronounsing "ironmind" as "iron mid" 🤣

great attempt, anyways

Someone is bad in english, someone is bad in refereeing. And someone is bad in both cases... 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Someone is bad in english, someone is bad in refereeing. And someone is bad in both cases... 

LMFAO 😂🤣 brilliant

Edited by insane.warrior