Rest Day...

CMunger

I've reported little anecdotes in previous posts about how I've been playing with my grippers in my truck on a prettye much daily basis, nailed the two, blah blah. Well, I've been doing the ol' cheat closes with my 3, picked up a BBGM and a BBE as well (came yesterday?) well I finally played with the heavy ones enough to make my hands tired and sore to the point that I've managed to keep my hands off the big dogs today (although I did catch myself doing a few reps on #1 and #2, jsut because they were there. It kind of excites me a little bit, because this is the first time I feel like I've been able to pinpoint actual muscle soreness/stiffness (ala normal weight training) in my hands. Kinda feel like I've turned a corner. I think I'm gonna leave the #3 for a bit, focus on the BBGM and BBE for a month or so, then come back to the #3 and see if I've made any progress.

I agree with Austin, my BBE is harder than my #3 (.281 compared to .293 wire size). Mike

No, my BBE seems like it's harder. (I'll be honest, they're both bricks to me, so it's very tough to guage how much, etc) The sweep feels a bit different on the BBE (makes a bit of an easier set w/ the BBE). My GM is definitely easier than my #3, and my next goal is to close that. So what I'm attempting to do by putting the #3 away for a while and working w/ the BBGM and BBE is to come back and surprise myself, if that makes any sense. I'm not looking at the BBE as a stepping stone, just a change in my month old routine that will hopefully make the #3 seem easier when I come back to it sometime.

Edited by CMunger