Win May 1937 Issue

Roark

To the first post appearing on the board with the correct answer to my question, I will send the May 1937 issue of Strength and Health magazine. It was, when new, 66 years ago, priced at fifteen cents. I suspect it is worth more now.

You must supply me with a mailing address within 24 hours or you forfeit the magazine.

There is a story in this magazine which is related to hand strength. Name the man featured in the article "The Man Who Stands on His Thumbs".

I may be off line some, but the first correct post gets the mag. One guess per post-if you name several men and the winner is among them, it will not count; one guess per post, please.

Good luck!

OldGuy- yes, Bob Jones. Please PM me an address where you want the mag mailed; congrats! I should have known you would know of Jones- one of your peer group :D

John Wood, I tried to PM a reply to you, but I got the same 'Mail error' alert that caused this post to appear three times- so I am not sure if the PM got thru.