The Chest Krusher quick review

Blacksmith513

11 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

I've been doing this for quite a while yes you're not gonna get rich. But I've made a good amount of money and enjoyed every bit of the time I put into what I'm making. This sounds weird but Sometimes the Excitement you see on peoples face after you built them something is worth just as much as the money

That’s awesome, That’s all I want, if I can forge some workout equipment, pay for both hobbies , maybe make a little money at it and make someone happy. What else can you ask for

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SkyHeart said:

I wasn't sure where else to ask this, but what is the highest rcg anyone here thinks can be chest crushed ? Like, how close to the "thor's " resistance ?

Good question, i'm not really sure though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Good question, i'm not really sure though.

I think i saw someone's opinion somewhere else that even chest crushing the thor is outside of human limits, but. i feel like it could be possible after long term training, especially combined with existing strength, hard work, genetics and such. but, then again the ghp10 feels like a crazy piece in itself even though i can budge it closer together than a few weeks back. 

i noticed i find negatives/involving the fingers to be more comfortable than chest crushing without wrapping my fingers around the bar, but i like both and think they're both useful. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice, I was seriously considering picking one of these up recently but I bought some power twisters to fool around with instead.

One thing that had me on the fence with these (aside from the overall price point), are if these RB chest krushers are awkward to use in different positions (like above the head). I’ve seen pics of the of old york crushers being used in different positions but they were made out of cast aluminum. As I understand it, these RB ones are made out of steel and look kind of unwieldy. What has your experience been?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isonullus said:

Nice, I was seriously considering picking one of these up recently but I bought some power twisters to fool around with instead.

One thing that had me on the fence with these (aside from the overall price point), are if these RB chest krushers are awkward to use in different positions (like above the head). I’ve seen pics of the of old york crushers being used in different positions but they were made out of cast aluminum. As I understand it, these RB ones are made out of steel and look kind of unwieldy. What has your experience been?

I’ve used it in a few postitions. It’s a little hard but once you get used to its fine. It’s well balanced. Those power twisters look good and I almost went that route. But Slim the Hammerman used (I’m guessing) it was the York version… so I bought one because of him. If you are into bending or anything strength related it’s a great piece. Expensive but well worth it.  I just started using it more for isometrics and it’s left me very sore all over.

• Thanks 1