Video archives

BJonesSFG

Hello Gripboard,

It's been a LONG time and had a question about the video archives. (and apologies for posting the other section of the forum)

Believe it or not I do not have video a some of my grip work (and we are going back in time to 2004-2006) including my Red bend, hub lift etc....

Do we have a video archive where some of these might still be found or does anyone have any of the videos?

Thanks in advance and congrats on 20 years Gripboard.

Brett welcome back - I have seen a few of your videos floating in YouTube under tags such as Brett Jones highlights - you maybe able to rip them that way. I’ve definitely seen old videos of you bending and closing 3s at RKC events back in the day 

Adam

Thank you—I knew it was a long shot but thought the videos (there's one of a 6.5" red etc...) might be in the archives here but I have found a couple of the youtube videos.

Hope you are doing well.

Those feat galleries (before we had our own individual galleries) used to be in https://www.cyberpump.com/gallery/ and have moved around a little over the years (but were accessible most of the time).

If they're still around they could now be behind a Donator's paywall or simply need to again be made accessible.

I doubt they've been wiped - hopefully Bill will have an answer.