Foolin' Around At The Office

Jake Brooks

I closed the #3 for the first time today. I was showing a guy how to set a gripper with my filled down #2 and it felt as easy as it has ever felt. So I grabbed a #3 and mashed it! The first time I did it Richard witnessed it, the second time I had bert film it with Richard in the foreground watching.

I will send in a pic and a video today to be posted.

Congratulations Jake! Can't wait to see the video!

good job

Thanks everyone,

I cant wait for you all to see the Video.

I believe with some real training I could have a pretty strong grip.

Jake,

Nice work on the #3. So how long have you been "foolin' around" with it before you could close it? Congrats to you!! Tell Richard and Bert that I said hi! :D

So how long have you been "foolin' around" with it before you could close it?

I have been trying grippers since I came to work for Sorinex in april, until then I had never seen or heard of "Captians of Crush". My grip was not too bad to begin with so it didn't take long to close a #2, but the #3 was sort of a different story. I started to work with a #2 that I had filled a 1/4 inch off of the inside of each handle to create a longer stroke and I think that is what helped me the most in finnally closing the #3.

I wouldn't say that I "train" with the grippers...but I sure play with them alot!

So how long have you been "foolin' around" with it before you could close it?

I have been trying grippers since I came to work for Sorinex in april, until then I had never seen or heard of "Captians of Crush". My grip was not too bad to begin with so it didn't take long to close a #2, but the #3 was sort of a different story. I started to work with a #2 that I had filled a 1/4 inch off of the inside of each handle to create a longer stroke and I think that is what helped me the most in finnally closing the #3.

I wouldn't say that I "train" with the grippers...but I sure play with them alot!

Jake,

How far are you away from closing the silver crush # 3 ?

1/2, 1/8, 1/16 ????