A New Challenge Bell Is Born

Clay Edgin

http://www.darkmoorarmoury.com/strongman/edginbell.jpg

2" smooth handle, 285lbs.

It just needs to have the weights welded onto the bar and then given a nice paint job.

Think anyone can/will lift it?

We also put together a dumbbell with a 2 3/8" smooth handle that weighs close to 180lbs to play with.

http://www.darkmoorarmoury.com/strongman/wannabeinch.jpg

Gotta love thick dumbbells!

Sweet.

:rock

Looks like something from The Flinstones cartoons.

Edited by tmmicklabs

My forearm doesn't really touch the weight. When I want to get a little extra leverage on it, I'll put my hand against one side of the bell and use my wrist and forearm to get it off the ground.

These cylinders were actually scrap from a job my dad worked 15+ years ago as a mechanic. They were part of a much larger piece of equipment, although I can't remember exactly what. Once the machine was scrapped, he brought these home because he thought they would be good to do some weightlifting with. But for the last 15 years they just sat in the back of the garage with no real purpose.

I would love to see anyone lift this monster with one hand and welcome all comers!