Help! How Does One Use The Pda Choker Collar?

Razorman

I got mine today :D but the instructions were missing :blink:cry:cry

Anyone - please. Tell me how it's done!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to work out with this thing!

I believe you close the gripper and slide the choker over the handles up to the point where the choker is just above where the spring goes into the handles. You may need a vice to do it. I have not seen anyone actually put the choker on, but I have used Terry's with it already on there. He said he used a vice to put it on. It keeps the handles about 1" apart.

Guys,

All you have to do is call John at PDA and tell him that you recieved your Choker but did not receive the instructions.

He will mail it right out to you.

btw...The wire is not needed on the # 1 and # 2.

You can use it on the # 3 and # 4 if you want to.

You just loop it through the spring and secure it under the washers on each side.

If you are using the Choker on a # 3 or # 4 then you must remove the little metal plate...it is only needed for the # 1 and # 2.

You just got to play around and experiment with the Choker on all your grippers.

Also..you only need a vice to get it on a # 4.

It is quite easy to get it on a # 3 and below without a vice.

I threw the wire away. I am a baaaaddddddd boy. :D

Alex-I will send you some digitals on how the gripper goes in with and without the plate.

Be patient my friend-I must go walk my super yoke around the yard to do its buisness and then hoist a few kegs. Afterwards-I will hook you up.

Rick Walker :rock

Just insert the gripper spring through the hole in the plate. If the grippers is very loose then use the plate provided. If the gripper is too strong for you to close far enough to insert it, then use a vice. That's it. As easy as changing a light bulb!

I just got my choker saturday and the same thing as you guys no instructions.

I put up a question on the grip board on how to us the thing in the equipment section of the board.John at pda saw the post and e-mailed me that he would get some instructions out right away so maybe someones forgetting to put them in the package.I messed around with it for a while and i think i figured it out it seems to work alright.The wire just threw me off a little i believe it's a saftey device so the collar won't accidently pop off.Any one know if i'm right?

Steve B.

Steve B.....You are correct about the wire.

It keeps the # 3 and # 4 from popping off.

RE: Alex-I will send you some digitals on how the gripper goes in with and without the plate.

Thanks!

RE: Be patient my friend-I must go walk my super yoke around the yard to do its buisness and then hoist a few kegs. Afterwards-I will hook you up.

Lots of people walk dogs. You walk large, inanimate pieces of metal that attempt to rearrange your internal anatomy. Oh well. Heck, I'll hopefully be like that someday. :rock