Closed My #3 For A Second Today!

terry

At the gym today with Ryan Brown and friends, I tried my #3 and Ryan said it was closed for a second. First time!!!

Too bad it's not on video.

Edited by terry

Just in case you haven't met Ryan..........he's an animal on these grippers!!!

He smashed his Elite with no problem!! I then let him try my PDA .295 and he smashed it too.

as far as my traing goes.........I just pick'em up once a week and try a few attempts with the #3 and then maybe some strap holds witht he #2.

But that one second gives many, many seconds of great satisfaction! Congratulations Terry!

What do you feel has been the most important aspect of your training routine to get you to your recent close of the #3 gripper?

Great job.

Napalm

What do you feel has been the most important aspect of your training routine to get you to your recent close of the #3 gripper?

Great job.

Napalm

strap holds and plenty of days off

Congrats !

I remember whan I first got it. I was with my dad. I squuezed the 3 and dad told me '' you got it ''. I wasn't sure at first bu tI mashed it for a few seconds on my next attempt. I was VERY happy to finally nail this thing down.

Master this gripper and get certified as soon as you can.

Congrats! Good luck if you pursue certification.

congrats

Great job! Now to find a decent camera and get a good pic... THAT'S the hard part!! ;):laugh:laugh

Terry:

I can help you get a good pic. I have a 5 megapixel sony digital. It has a laser that shoots out and adjusts for light and focus. We got the black and white pic of my #3 close that is in the gallery on the first take.

Terry:

I can help you get a good pic. I have a 5 megapixel sony digital. It has a laser that shoots out and adjusts for light and focus. We got the black and white pic of my #3 close that is in the gallery on the first take.

thanks Ryan........

Glad you guys could come down.......How's the conan's wheel working for ya??