A Deck Of Cards

thomas straub

I ripped my first deck of cards today. When i came home from school i saw them just laying there so i had to try it and i did and they ripped so i'm happy.

Congratulations Thomas! How much training was required.

I'm also interested in what kind of training you did for this. I've gotten a few phone books, but haven't tried cards yet.

Excellent job! As I and many others have said before, it's one of the best feelings on the Earth. And visually quite impressive too. I had to recently start buying my cards at the Dollar Store. They were getting too expensive at Walmart ;) . Keep up the good work.

Ben Edwards

Great job Thomas for such a young man :rock . How long have you been training to rip cards and what method did you use?

Thanks guys. i've been ripping for about three weeks now. I use the S-Technique. When i first started ripping cards i had no technique but now i figured it out i just got the technique about a week ago, well i'm just happy it worked. for all the other people out there that can't rip it use the S-tchnique i find it really works.