Video: New Combo Feat

Jedd Johnson

This past week during my Leg Routine, I was doing Zercher Squats. I realized that when I used to do them, I would hold a dumbbell in my hands to make the lift more difficult. Then, I thought, "Wait, if I can hold a dumbbell in my hand, why couldn't I bend a nail?" So I tried it Saturday during my back routine, when I was doing Prisoner Squats, which are Zercher Squats taken from the floor.

There's no bracing possible in this bending technique, fellas. Please, check it out.

Prisoner Hold & Spike Bend Combo

P.S. A big THANK YOU to all the BFGS participants for showing me the benifits of bending with a towel, instead of that ridiculous leather strap I USED to use.

-Napalm Jedd-

- Diesel Crew -

I was ready for you to actually be squating WHILE bending. :)

Anyways, awesome job man. What kind of nail was it? I know at the beginning it said it was a 6" HRS

Nice Video! How much towel are you using?

I was ready for you to actually be squating WHILE bending
I was more interested in limiting the range of motion of my hands than working my legs. Plus, I didn't want to make people sick with 2 minutes of up and down motion.
What kind of nail was it? I know at the beginning it said it was a 6" HRS

Yeah, buddy. 6" HRS, 1/4 inch diameter, circular rather than square stock.

How much towel are you using?
It was one full towel that was green. That is my favorite towel. Unfortunately, the spikes were ripping holes in it, so I wrapped two more towels just around the ends to pad my hands better.
what were you doing in the basement? Burying a body???

Just trying to make the video neater. Obviously crashed and burned on that one.

-Jedd-

True Grit!!!

If more guys like you doing stunts like that frequented commercial gyms, I might just be tempted to sign a membership contract again.

By the way, it looks like you got a bit of a cardio workout. Beats running any day.

I totally hate cardio, bro.

I would much rather strain though these prisoner hold bends or tear through a huge stack of my safety audit cards from work than waste my time on a treadmill, bike, or elyptical.

If I do cardio anymore, it is with a jump rope to loosen up my hands.

Keep 'em healthy.

-Jedd-