New Gripper

JeffPeterson

The galaxy is now available from Warren. Warning it is too hard to use. Nice novelty. I've seen Dave ostlund chest close the WC for a couple and he wasn't that close to this one. Just updating people.

Jeff, will this gripper be sold only through Warren or added to the WLW line? As I have stated in past posts, I have no intention of closing THAT beast, I just want to add it to my collection. :rolleyes Mike

I bleieve he wants it on the WW list of grippers. In the past it has taken WW months to update the list after warren has given them the information, so I would order straight from him 651-222-1889.

Thanks Jeff, I beleive I will call Warren when im ready to order, since I wont be in any huge hurry to workout with the Galaxy! Is he still planning on one more after it? Thanks again, Mike

• 3 weeks later...

does warren or the beef builders hand grips have a website? i got my BB grippers from wwfitness.com, but was curious if there were any other websites out there featuring the grip tools.

thanks in advance,

vince