Rb Question

Landon

Want one in between a 1 and 2, 2 and 3, and 3 and 4.

Also, I'm still getting confused about IP ratings. Maybe if I got that taken care of, I could answer my own question. There is pound ratings, and IP(inch pound?). So for instance, on ironmind it says the #3 is roughly 285lbs, and the BBElite is 250lbs based off the numbers from Weightlifters Warehouse.

So how is the BBE harder than the #3?

Now, how can one go to say a retailer that sells RB grippers (handgrippers for instance) and choose a gripper that would be in between say a ironmind gripper that is rated in pounds on their website, versus IP on the handgrippers page.

This has always confused me, and there is probably a great thread about the discussion of this, but I either am a horrible searcher, it's on the old gripboard, or people simply know what the difference is, and I'm the one in the corner.

Thanks all ! :rock

Want one in between a 1 and 2, 2 and 3, and 3 and 4.

Also, I'm still getting confused about IP ratings. Maybe if I got that taken care of, I could answer my own question. There is pound ratings, and IP(inch pound?). So for instance, on ironmind it says the #3 is roughly 285lbs, and the BBElite is 250lbs based off the numbers from Weightlifters Warehouse.

So how is the BBE harder than the #3?

Now, how can one go to say a retailer that sells RB grippers (handgrippers for instance) and choose a gripper that would be in between say a ironmind gripper that is rated in pounds on their website, versus IP on the handgrippers page.

This has always confused me, and there is probably a great thread about the discussion of this, but I either am a horrible searcher, it's on the old gripboard, or people simply know what the difference is, and I'm the one in the corner.

Thanks all ! :rock

Between a one and a 2 will be the new 180ip, between a 2 and a 3 will be either a 240ip or a 260ip with narrow of normal set to choose from as well. Between a 3 and a 4 you have 300ip and 330ip and again double the choice with narrow and normal set width grippers.