*click* #3 Is Back

Razorman

Just closed it, cold, with my right hand.

Took me two weeks of bustin' it to get it back.

I will NOT be slacking off grip training, ever again.

I want the #3 close to be an at-will kind of thing :)

May you never lose it again! I can close it anytime the mood strikes me, though it usually requires chalk. With my deep set, any amount of slipping and I lose it. Definitely not a no set candidate.

Raze,

Are you doing the KTA? Or did you just change your grip routine? :blink

BTW, way to go.... yeah, grip strength will usually stay with you, even if you do take a long break.

SS

I'd like to do KTA, but the whole "you must download it on the same computer you're going to run it on" thing 86s the deal for me. My computer isn't internetted.

I do variants of what I see posted here........

SS

I'd like to do KTA, but the whole "you must download it on the same computer you're going to run it on" thing 86s the deal for me. My computer isn't internetted.

I do variants of what I see posted here........

Internetted? All you need to do is save it to your hard drive. It doesn't tie to the net at all except to initially download it.

Also, the unlock is the only thing that has to be done on the computer you are going to view it on.

I just got the KTA program 2 days ago. Before I bought it i was struggling to get the #2 all the way closed. I've fully closed it 4X since. I think its mmostly just hand placement. I plan on closing the #3 in four months by the end of january. Its a great program so I look foward to making new gains.

Wanna - so I can DL it to one computer, copy it to another, and then unlock it there?

Yes. It's about 7 meg, so you can't use a floppy though.