Gripboard Mash Monster Logo Suggestions

smitty

Thanks Smitty. I used your logo to show Mark Collins the minimal elements needed. He's now working on one.

Guys-

If you need another artist for a logo design, I can give you Matt Reese's info. He designed the Fat Bastard logo. Quick & creative.

I haven't seen smitty's logo's (stupid wordperfect) so maybe I'm off base here but I think that we should avoid using any (US) patriotic themes with this mash monster logo. The British Grip masters have been an inspiration to me and one main reason that I am hooked on grip and this board. Some of you newbies don't remember when the British Grip Championships were the ONLY grip contests going on, and I think our british members have opened our eyes to lifts like Vbar, Plate curls, thick dumbells, pinching, Dinnie lifts.

The gripboard has members from all over europe now, as well as australia and Canada, so I think tha we should try to be as inclusive as possible.

Yeah, Wannagrip is not going to make the logo US Patriotic, no way. I was just submitting some ideas to him that I thought he might like. He is getting an artist to design the logo. I am sure it will be awesome.