Snowball

Landon

Just curious if any of you have the snowball from ironmind? I would assume they are just like any other stress relieving ball, but since I don't own one, I can't assume ;)

Just curious if you guys think it's worth the cash, as I would really like to pick up a ball of some sort for active recovery, and just wanted to know if the snowball would be a good buy, or should I just hit-up wal-mart and get myself a stress ball.

I would think you could do your hands just as much good by squeezijg a nerf ball like smitty does.

The idea is just to get extra blood to the area, primarily. You don't need an official "snowball" to achieve that.

EM^2

How long have you had it, and is it pretty durable and reliable?

I have had mine for about 6 months or so, I think it is really

duarable and will probably last a long time.

M2

I've had my snowball since january. Im happy with it. Its great for getting your hands warmed up before you use your grippers. I would usually rep out wih my #1 then use the snowball for 10 minutes a hand till they really burned. But you got to really sqeeze the hell out of to get any use out of it. -- Oh and keep it out of direct sunlight and heat or it will bust open real quick.

Fortunately mine hasn't broke open yet. I can't tell if it has powder or whatever in there, but I don't want to find out either. The only downside is that its getting so cracked I think it might snap open any time now.So I ovoid gripping it in the car or anywhere else i dont want covered with fine white powder. ( No, officer really that isn't cocaine all over the dash!!!) :yikes:yikes:yikes

Mine's almost worn out - I'll let you know what's inside it when it finally goes! :)

I like using it but they're too expensive over here in Britain to be really worth it. Mine's lasted about 6 months.

Andrew Christie.

I got mine for ten bucks, not too bad, plus it helps me get rid of the lactic acids built up from training and keeps the joints moving fluidly.

Edited by chips

I have one as well and though its not an everyday traiing tool I do like to through it in now and then

I now have my snowball!For $11.95 you can't go wrong!It seems like it is a durable training tool that will go well with the gripper training!My advice is to buy it! :D