Got Blob

buckdicky

I've searched all over the net looking for blobs but can't seem to find any in classifieds or other sites.. was wondering if someone has some blobs for sale. Also if you live around Georgia and have blobs that be even better cause i want to try and avoid shipping and handling..

Until you find a true blob, hunt around gyms for broken dumbbells. Chances are, they will just give them to you and you can practice with them. Although, they are not the exact same thing, they are still challenging.

For instance, I have a half 110 lb hex head and a half 115 lb hex head. Both, I would say, are more difficult to lift than Blob Barker.

-Jedd-

I to was trying to find the old style solid york dumbells to make some blocks.

I understand a while back some new people bought york and started makeing things there way and discontinuing some products.The new 'york'makes less quality equipment and more or less are into the mainstream fitness equipment.

Your right they don't make there own bells anymore and don't have there own foundry anymore so finding those solid bells is a little difficult.

For right i am also using the hex type but did come across a single 30 lb.bell that i cut the end off for block tossing.There is a bit of a diffrernce between the hex and that old york solid bell so if you come across any get em.