Hand Dynomometer

Tom Page

Well I recieved it yesterday and I have to tell you it is vantastic. I do not know how they sell these so cheap. The quality is unbelievable. If you want an instrument that can track your grip strength to the pound this little guy is what you want. I have one of Robert Baraband's that I paid 8x the price for and quite frankly I don't get it unless you are a world class gripster and need to test your grip strength up to the 330#/150kg range. This little guy goes up to 200#/90kg.

Isn't it possible to max out the dynometer you bought?

As a captain of crush, what do you squeeze on it?

I'd like to get one, either this one or an RB.

TWO HANDS DYNAMOMETER

David Horne 720

Steve Gardener 560

Kalle Lane 600

Paul Preece 610

Arne Persson 570

Jim Wylie 570

360, 280, 300, 305, 285, and 285 were the pounds per hand on the dynamometer, all of which would be over the 200 on the one mentioned. Are these high because the two-hands technqiue lets you achieve much higher numbers? As of now, I think I'll be getting an RB one this next month, unless there's some other reason not to.

Bender, we have a hand dynamometer like that one in our physiology lab here at school. The dial goes up to about 195lbs if I'm not mistaken. I maxed it out before I even shut the #3. I believe they sell gauges that go up to higher readings for that model though. It's a nice piece of equipment. I didn't do as well on some of the wider handle settings. I would really like to get a adjustable hand dyno so I could track my progress and bring my sweep up to par with my close.

Bender, we have a hand dynamometer like that one in our physiology lab here at school. The dial goes up to about 195lbs if I'm not mistaken. I maxed it out before I even shut the #3. I believe they sell gauges that go up to higher readings for that model though. It's a nice piece of equipment. I didn't do as well on some of the wider handle settings. I would really like to get a adjustable hand dyno so I could track my progress and bring my sweep up to par with my close.

When did you close the #3?