Supplements?

gerryg

HOW DARE YOU ASK SUCH AN INSULTING QUESTION!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Just kidding!! :ohmy:laugh

For me... I've used protein powder, and upped my protein intake... but that was for my weightlifting and not for grip. I would suggest an enhanced diet full of protein and good food, and stay away from those nonsense gimmick supplements.

You are what you eat and you are what you DON'T eat. That statement just about says it all.

I go to the best supplement store in the world (grocery store), and buy piles of the best supplements in the world (real food). These miracle, cure all, super gain products have proved to be vital to all gains made by some of the largest and strongest men who ever lived. If you’re willing to drop the cash, there’s a super product called “milk” that is supposed to give you incredible gains. Then there’s “lean meat” and “tuna”, those two will work wonders for a body. Oh! Then there’s the mega-supplement “Fresh fruit and vegetables”, those pack a whollop of all the fancy minerals a body could need. There’s also my favorite high-calorie super-gain food, “unsalted peanuts”, a high zinc, high magnesium, high protein, testosterone pre-cursor. A highly over looked supplement for sure...

Guest Harlan Jacobs

If this place was open to the public the people that work at GNC may have to look for a job. Beter keep this secret under your hat Bender. If everybody knew about this there wouldn't be much use for a suplement company !

I go to the best supplement store in the world (grocery store), and buy piles of the best supplements in the world (real food). These miracle, cure all, super gain products have proved to be vital to all gains made by some of the largest and strongest men who ever lived. If you’re willing to drop the cash, there’s a super product called “milk” that is supposed to give you incredible gains. Then there’s “lean meat” and “tuna”, those two will work wonders for a body. Oh! Then there’s the mega-supplement “Fresh fruit and vegetables”, those pack a whollop of all the fancy minerals a body could need. There’s also my favorite high-calorie super-gain food, “unsalted peanuts”, a high zinc, high magnesium, high protein, testosterone pre-cursor. A highly over looked supplement for sure...

Amen to that ! :bow:rock

Right on. As a bio-chemist with an emphasis on physiology and pharmacology, I often go into GNC every other month (yes, to buy a protein powder, it’s hard to eat enough healthy protein), and read labels. A few times I’ve laughed out loud. I especially love the bottles of pills with fancy names that cost 40+ dollars and contains “one carton of eggs”, or the products that cost 70+ dollars a package that have “scientifically proven” studies backing how perfect they are. Then you find that the original studies were based off of taking 10 servings every 3 hours, effectively making the product cost 35 dollars a day to take…, but then the package says it will last you 3 months. It’s just silly. I could rant on this subject for ever… Those companies are making a killing off of society’s ignorance.