6" Ironmind Red In 21 Seconds (IMPs only)

Danny Young

It's been a while since I've bent anything. Looking to get back on track.

Edited by Danny Young
  • Like 2

Good bend dude!

to all, I do want to address the lighting. Lighting behind you while you bend casts mad shadow on your front side. Where the show is happening. So guys, if your doing daytime bending, make sure the daylight is behind your camera and facing you as you bend.

forum moderator, can you change the title of thread to 6” Ironmind Red in 21 seconds (imps only). As it currently reads, I assume I’m about to see 6 red nails bent in 21 seconds in Ironmind pads.

Hey brother I know I already told you, but that bend was for real legit! I hope my comments about the lighting on the video didn’t deter you from further involvement here. On no way shape or form do I intend to oust any bender, or scoff at any bends. The reason I harped on about the lighting is because it distracted me from your bend.

had I been there in person, I would have simply repositioned myself for clearer viewing while you bent. But on a video we don’t get that option. 🤷🏼‍♂️