Hannes Kainz YouTube?

Tommy J.

Was just talking to Gil a minute ago and mentioned Hannes 1/3 imp red nail bend. Looked for it on YouTube so I could post it here, but can’t even find a channel for him. Anybody know where to find his vids?

Really is a crazy bend! I had never seen that before. I am glad he is doing steel shredder 6. You should join Tommy @Tommy J.. Fun contest.

Yep, that’s the vid! Thank you, sir. Hannes was and is a G on the minimal wrap bends. And was off the charts barehand too. And to my knowledge, is still the only guy to match one of Gazzas listed bends on FBBC’s Kings Of Steel page. A crush monster! I think had he been able to get a strong kink on a SS square, his crush could have matched, or maybe surpassed Aaron’s.

as far as the steel shredders comp, it does sound fun. But I’m certain that David Horne is not a fan of mine.. so I keep it on this side of the pond. He’s never said anything to me about any beefs. But he doesn’t have to.. I’m like the ONLY elite bender/grip combo guy that isn’t listed anywhere on his grip hall of fame. When there are others with less accolades that are listed. Nobody else had to nominate themselves on there. So I feel I shouldn’t have to either. Kind of a petty stance of mine, I know. But sometimes actions speak louder than words. Been around since 2011. Still no addition. That said, if David is passing, then so am I.

Adam Glass had a similar phenomenon with the Gillinghams. At one time, while Adam was kicking ass and taking names no less, he lived within like less than 40 minutes of Jackals gym. And never once got an invite from the Gillinghams when they held any sort of grip comp. and Adam was obviously well known in the area. 🤷🏼‍♂️

now I don’t know Wade, or Brad personally... so I can’t speak to they’re characters. But dang.. a guy like Adam Glass is active in the area at the same time as them and can’t give a brother a shout when they have grip comps/expos? I’m not down with the cold shouldering. It gets no respect in almost any walk of life.

46 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

I remember this video. Always loved watching him bend. Watching him take that pain is crazy. true warrior 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Donc101 said:

That's the video that inspired me to bend reds in 1 IMP. I worked up to a 7" red in 2/3 IMP & was good for a 6.5".