Gold's Gym Forearm Exerciser

Sybersnott

I got something from my local Wal-Mart that I thought I'd give a try and report the results back here on this forum. I've had it now for three weeks and I am very impressed by it.

You've probably seen similar products like it - but I saw it and had to give it a shot. The product I'm referring to is the "Gold's Gym Forearm Exerciser".

Now, I'll tell ya... I'm really not interested in building my forearms, just increasing my wrist strength. This little baby will do that for ya.

It has 6 settings (I put mine on 5), and I do three sets to failure; slow controlled reps on each arm 3X a week. If you're looking for something to strengthen your wrists, give this product a chance. I bought mine for 15 bucks. The only downside is that you won't get a full range of motion (wrist all the way down in a "gooseneck" style). Other than that, this is a nice piece of equipment for the price. :D

I personally like the Weider style better. If it what i'm thinking about then it's from the same mold. My Friend has the golds Gym, and I have the Weider. i found the Weider is a hair stronger. Thiis is how I built up my forarms. I used to set it on setting 6 and do 2-3 sets of 64. this will have you feeling the burn in no time.

:yikes

If you don't abuse it and go slow on it (like I do).... I'm thinking it should last a while. Anything built to last usually does! ;):)