Last 2 Fingers

HAMMERHEAD

If you feel your last 2 fingers need to catch up on the gripper game here is something that will work 'em.

Take a gripper you can mash the crap out of, then mash it. Now that it is shut remove your index finger. Your hand should look like old Uncle Sam in the "I want you!" posters. Your ring and pinkie will have to work a whole lot harder.

This should carry directly over to mashing grippers.

-HH

Hammerhead.....that's a great idea!!! I had been planning to do the inverted gripper closes with my last two didgits but I'm definitly going to add your method to the mix as well as it's the movement those didgits move through whereas the inverted method is a different movement all together.

Jon@han

Hope it helps. I haven't done it too much in training, I just noticed it messing around after reading GMM. I liked how it worked the last 2 fingers. I think it wold carry over more to grippers than plate pinches with the last 2 fingers.

-HH