Weightlifters Warehouse

gollan

I am looking for feedback on your experience with Weightlifters Warehouse. I've seen the name Weightlifters Warehouse a few times sometimes with good comments, sometimes with negative. I contacted them with a question and got a prompt answer, though they either missed or ignored my question about the items in-stock availability. One thing that seriously concerns me is that their on-line order form is NOT encrypted. It is a regular form that will transmit your name, address, and credit card number over the internet as a plain text message. They are one of the few places that ship to Canada with reasonable shipping charges, so I am tempted to give them a try. I would appreciate your comments on your dealings with Weightlifters Warehouse.

The Beefbuilder grippers WW sells are Warren Tettings grippers. WW gets the order, gives it to Warren, and then he gets it to you. Just go to the facs section and get Warrens contact info. He will take care of you personally. :rock

HH

Gollan, I have only ordered from WLW once, and I had very good service. I ordered the 6 original BB grippers on a Mon. and received them on a Thursday. I called my order in, because I had the same concern you did. I would also say Bill answered all my questions, and was a nice guy on the phone. With that said though I DID NOT at that time know that Warren was and is still making grippers, so am actually considering e-mailing him on my next order . Mike

A while back, I ordered an advanced and a master. Well, the advanced came but they forget to send me my master. I waited a while to make sure that it wasn't a postal error and then I contacted Bill Ennis at WLW. It took a little while to convince Bill that they had made a mistake but luckily I had the shipping box for the advanced (including the shipping number and the cost which would have been too low for only one gripper). After hearing that, he promptly sent my gripper...

All in all, I'm not sure how I feel about WLW. They charge too much for shipping (the way that they send them costs about $3/per gripper but they charge like $6). On the other hand Bill deserves some credit for making things right concerning my Master. I just ordered an Elite from them and I hope that this order goes off without a hitch.

They charge too much for shipping (the way that they send them costs about $3/per gripper but they charge like $6).

That's $3 shipping + $3 HANDLING.

I would buy from them again.

I ordered a GM from WLWH, and it arrived wrapped in celephane, upon opening I realized that it was unassembled. There were no pins holding it together or even holes in the handles for the pins! I took some photo's of it and sent it off to Mr. Ennis. He demanded that I return it immediatly, and that the shipping I paid would be applied to my next purchase. He also appologized and expressed his concern at this occurance.

In a few days I recieved a new GM directly from Tetting, and in a few more days I received a WeightLifters WareHouse T-shirt. A nice one. Embroidered, and thick.

I'd do business with Mr. Ennis again in any field of service, and I'd recommend WLWH to anybody.

I was tempted to keep it. It was kind of cool. It's just that Bill STRONGLY suggested that I return it immediatly.

I just checked my hard-drive, and I don't have the pics anymore.

Every other order (the other dozen) were flawless.

Go ahead and order from WLWH. It should be o.k. - I ordered from them and had no problems.