Stats On Nathan Holle

Sybersnott

Since I don't subscribe to THAT MAGAZINE THAT IRONMIND PRINTS (there I didn't say it).... can someone give us the stats on Nathan? How old he is, his bodyweight, his training for the #4, what does he eat, etc. etc.

I'll admit it. I may never close the #4, but at least I'm better looking than he is!! (and that should count for something!) :yikes:laugh:tongue

I'll admit it. I may never close the #4, but at least I'm better looking than he is!! (and that should count for something!) :yikes:laugh:tongue

Stay away from those funhouse mirrors.......

I'd like to know more about him also. I guess I'll have to buy an issue of (edited to save space). I've never read it before but it sounds awesome.

Guest gripmaster316

I am not too sure what exactly his stats are but judging from the IM site he definitely is not over 200 pounds.

Edited by gripmaster316

He posted it here a while back, search around and see if you can find it. I believe he said his weight was 198 pounds (at that time). I don't remember the rest.

Mike M.

An old post said that Nathan was 6' 3'' around 196 lbs. and 20 years old. He is about 21 now. He is also great at thickbar and pinching.

Damn, only 21. I must honestly say, with Nathan Holle closing the #4 and all has really fired me up. I had thought of resting from the grippers for a while, or not to train them so hard at least because I think they interfere with the recovery for my other training. But I have actually come up with a pretty good system now that I believe will allow me to not overtrain on the grippers. And I am definately hungry to close some grippers. I aim to atleast close the ELITE by the end of the year.

#4 here I come! :yikes

To be honest, I'm still working on my sliver-spring Elite and it's a BEAR!!! If I can close that, I'll be happy and pondering a run at the #4 myself.

And Pat... just because I'm good-looking doesn't mean ya gotta slam me brother. "Don't hate da playa.... hate the game". :rock