Post King Kong Records

Andrew P

Promoters if any athletes pulled extra attempts on a FBBC Crusher or Jug please post here. Those extra attempts count for the FBBC Lists. Promoters you can vouch/witness for the lift if done in the contest and judged per normal attempts. Video's are appreciated so we can all enjoy the show but not necessary. 

Excellent - Juliet Lancaster Avila also legally lifted 74kg on the 2.5" jug after her legal attempts, witnessed by myself and most the other contestants. Unfortunately no one recorded it. Shes crazy strong. Truth.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Juliet said:

60Kg on 2.5" Crusher Post King Kong legal attempt

Juliet Lancaster Avila

WOW! That's an incredible lift! Great work this year; you put up some crazy numbers!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Excellent - Juliet Lancaster Avila also legally lifted 74kg on the 2.5" jug after her legal attempts, witnessed by myself and most the other contestants. Unfortunately no one recorded it. Shes crazy strong. Truth.

Can confirm.

source: I was a judge

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Anthony C. said:

Can confirm.

I witnessed her lifts as well. Amazing! @Anthony C. - awesome job judging! 

Edited by FrankD
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Wish we had it on film! Ugh! Thanks for the compliments and unwavering support!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anthony C. said:

Can confirm.

Thanks Anthony! It truly wouldn't feel like an authentic comp without you as judge! You're the best!!! 

• Like 2