Dinnie Ring Handle Replicas For Sale

David Horne

The trophies that were given out for the recent British Grip Championships were exact replicas of the handle on the large Dinnie stone in Scotland.

We are now offering these for sale. They have been designed using the exact measurements that I took from the Dinnie Stones when I went up to Scotland a few years ago and lifted them, and a small rectangle attachment has been welded to the bottom of the ring. This has a hole in the centre onto which a carabiner can be attached, in order to add weight.

My training for my visit to Scotland was all done on a ring that was decidedly different from the true article, and I am sure that I would have benefitted greatly from having such a piece of equipment to train with as this.

The rings are painted matt black, secured with weld strong enough to withstand thousands of kilos, and fitted with a small brass plaque bearing the inscription 'DINNIE RING REPLICA'.

The price is set at £25 Sterling, with postage for the UK at £5, postage for Europe at £10, postage for the USA and Canada at either £20 airmail or £10 surface mail, and surface mail only is offered for the rest of the world at £10.

Payment can be accepted by UK cheques (sorry, no non-UK cheques accepted due to banking fees), UK postal orders (no IMOs due to banking fees) or Paypal for international buyers only. The equivalent in US Dollars and Euros cash are also accepted at the sender's risk. Please contact me to confirm the total.

Please contact me on irongrip@ntlworld.com for further information or to place an order. This can also be done through PMs.

Photographs will be sent to Bill Piche soon, and hopefully he will be kind enough to post them here for us.

There are also many other exciting pieces of heavy duty equipment in the process of being designed, mostly grip orientated. These are the product of many, many years of gripping experience, and hopefully will help other people to bring their own standards up. We will post the information as soon as it's available!

David

Ok nevermind at first look I didn't realize that that pic in the gallery was just a box that fit over an existing inch replica to add weight. Atleast looking at it again I'm assuming that is what it is?

Ah, yes a box that doesn't fit the bell snuggly, and which has areas on all 4 corners to add weight.

It's quite effective.

Hope it helps,

David