90 kilo rolling thunder lift

Great pull big Joe💪

6 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Great pull big Joe💪

Thanks Mike! 90kg ain’t bad for the  on a genuine new RT I suppose I’ll take it!! Especially having no experience with an RT

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, bencrush said:

Nice lift, Joe!  How did the contest go? 

Thanks Ben! It’s still going on brother! It’s going great! Awesome meeting all these guys. Quite a few pro arm wrestlers and strongmen involved. I am so glad I jumped in this. My middle finger is still bothering me and it hindered my axle performance but still came out of it with a respectable 155 kilo lift. I got 3.5 on the silver billet which was great since I’ve only been doing SB for the past month or so. Day one great! Got 3rd on RT and a nice medal. Today might not be so great with hub which I don’t do and snapped my middle finger doing it the first time, have no experience with blockbuster and country crush either. We shall see!!!

Very great sir! This is fantastic. Way to go.

3 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

That is not the new end cap logo model RT. That is still a great pull 

It’s not? Everyone was saying it was the new one. Either way... no experience with it. I’ll take it brotheeerrrrr and yes I believe it  did have the end cap logo on it. We were all talking about it... but I could be wrong

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Thanks my brother.imageproxy.php?img=&key=eaccad71ea3acba1

910DB18D-4731-4369-A510-CE3696D88E54.jpeg

AA1673C1-CA17-469C-A40E-165D1D4152E5.png

Great! Btw, whats this contest? Looks big

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

It’s not? Everyone was saying it was the new one. Either way... no experience with it. I’ll take it brotheeerrrrr

2075921802_newRT.jpg.deff0fbbffc752a9c49d7216db54b418.jpg

9 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Great! Btw, whats this contest? Looks big

Odd Haugen Vice Grip Viking challenge!!! Today is day 2. Have no experience in today’s lifts. 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Odd Haugen Vice Grip Viking challenge!!! Today is day 2. Have no experience in today’s lifts. 

Best of luck today Big Joe. New end cap model is amazing 198 lb for never using RT

37 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Best of luck today Big Joe. New end cap model is amazing 198 lb for never using RT

Thanks Michael... it’s exacty what I wanted to hit brother! Hard lift!

Nice!  Looked easy for you.  Add two pounds and you can do the Ironmind Rolling Thunder certification (crushed to dust, but doing 200 on Rolling Thunder is the part that almost no one can manage).  Or maybe they even count 90 kg.  Not sure, academic for me, as I would be down around 150 lol.

Cheers,

Vin

36 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Nice!  Looked easy for you.  Add two pounds and you can do the Ironmind Rolling Thunder certification (crushed to dust, but doing 200 on Rolling Thunder is the part that almost no one can manage).  Or maybe they even count 90 kg.  Not sure, academic for me, as I would be down around 150 lol.

Cheers,

Vin

It says 90kilo is the challenge on the iron mind site for CTD. http://ironmind.com/certification/crushed-to-dust-challenge/rules-for-certification/

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

It says 90kilo is the challenge on the iron mind site for CTD. http://ironmind.com/certification/crushed-to-dust-challenge/rules-for-certification/

Even better!  I know they accept 200 lbs, wasn't sure about 90kg, so you don't even need to add two pounds!  And my new goal can be 90 kg lol ... but I should shoot for 75 kg first.

Awesome pull Joe.  World class!

Yeah it is a 90kg/200lb lift....I would be trying 90kg myself. Why try to lift the extra 1.6lbs if you dont have to. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

Yeah it is a 90kg/200lb lift....I would be trying 90kg myself. Why try to lift the extra 1.6lbs if you dont have to. 

Word up Mr. Excellence of execution! Way to DESTROY IT MY MAN!!!!!

Great lift Joseph! Spin this new RT, i see - just jet.

Edited by Kashtan

16 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

Great lift Joseph! Spin this new RT, i see - just jet.

Yes it’s the new one with the end caps that say iron mind. I don’t understand what just jet means brother.

Edited by Guest