Finger is healing. Easy 355 on 2 inch axle

Looks like I may be ok to use 2 hands at the vice grip challenge. First time in 1.5 months doing thick bar on left. Scored 3 surprisingly easy singles at 355. I am happy about that. Thanks GOD!

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Looks like I may be ok to use 2 hands at the vice grip challenge. First time in 1.5 months doing thick bar on left. Scored 3 surprisingly easy singles at 355. I am happy about that. Thanks GOD!

Just missed 365 for my last set. If I can pull 350 or above in Philly I’d be a happy boy with this freakin injury. 

Looking very good Joe!!

13 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Looking very good Joe!!

Thanks Miguel. I think it’s turned the corner for the better. If I get 365 in Philly I will be happy. Anything over 350 with this finger will be a blessing! How goes your training pal?

Joe,

What happened to your finger? I have not been keeping up on the forums lately.

All the best in your recovery.

Al

12 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Thanks Miguel. I think it’s turned the corner for the better. If I get 365 in Philly I will be happy. Anything over 350 with this finger will be a blessing! How goes your training pal?

I agree you will get over 350lb!! Healthy finger and you will be over 4 hun!! My training is going awesome as Iam focused and want to add another WR with the front pickaxe hold and my grippers thanks to the Chezanator gripper blueprint- kicking butt

Edited by Kluv#0

12 minutes ago, terminal said:

Joe,

What happened to your finger? I have not been keeping up on the forums lately.

All the best in your recovery.

Al

I tore a pulley I my left middle finger in the middle of February after I bought a hub to practice for the vice grip challenge in Philly. Never hubbed and was a moron and maxed it the first workout. For 50 pounds on it and pushed it further and I heard a sickening SNAP!!! Haven’t done anything with the hand since then. It’s still not right but was ok with the axle . I was in a panic thinking I would lose all my strength. It didn’t seem to get any better at all until about a week ago. Needless to say I am not going to hub again. Don’t care if it’s in a comp or not. Not worth it for me. I say that now that the injury is fresh... but probably will go back on it. Haha

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I agree you will get over 350lb!! Healthy finger and you will be over 4 hun!! My training is going awesome as Iam focused and want to add another WR with the front pickaxe hold and my grippers thanks to the Chezanator template kicking butt

Dude that’s awesome? And yes CHEZANATOR has AWESOME gripper advice!!!!

16 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I agree you will get over 350lb!! Healthy finger and you will be over 4 hun!! My training is going awesome as Iam focused and want to add another WR with the front pickaxe hold and my grippers thanks to the Chezanator template kicking butt

To get 4 bills I think I will need to incorporate some pulls from blocks to increase the top portion of the pull for the extension of the hips. I’ve never done that. I think that will do some good. I will try that next Friday!

25 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Solid with 355 lb! Take care of the finger though.

Thanks man. I plan on it. If it don’t feel right I ain’t doing it! Haha

Just make sure you're 100% before the next time we compete.  I don't want to beat you at anything below your best.  BWAHAHAHAHA

:laugh

8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Just make sure you're 100% before the next time we compete.  I don't want to beat you at anything below your best.  BWAHAHAHAHA

:laugh

I’m waiting for youuuuuu brotherrrrrrrrr