CoC№3.5 CCS reps Valery Tolstyh

Kashtan

Phenomenal!

:rock

• Like 1

That was phenomenal! Especially for the fact that he doesn’t appear to workout much by his stature. Marco Bhul did something similar yesterday. Not CCS but parallel set. These guys are “crushin it”!! 

Very well done Valery. What happened to him @Kashtan? He was doing well on the MMG cert but vanished.

• Like 2

Over here trying to cert the 3 with all kind of mathematical approaches now for like 7 years, this guy closes does easy CCS closes with a 3.5. I quit lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Very well done Valery. What happened to him @Kashtan? He was doing well on the MMG cert but vanished.

I can answer that, but only kind of. He did not have direct access to pay for the cert and organize shipping.  It was all organized through a proxy and that was tough.   So that was one thing but doesn’t answer any questions about his motivations, etc. for all I know he lost interest in the ladder. 

The 3.5 vid is INSANE. SERIOUS POWER. 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2018 at 3:02 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

That was phenomenal! Especially for the fact that he doesn’t appear to workout much by his stature. Marco Bhul did something similar yesterday. Not CCS but parallel set. These guys are “crushin it”!! 

I think he might work out a lot 🧐

Just now, Cannon said:

I can answer that, but only kind of. He did not have direct access to pay for the cert and organize shipping.  It was all organized through a proxy and that was tough.   So that was one thing but doesn’t answer any questions about his motivations, etc. for all I know he lost interest in the ladder. 

The 3.5 vid is INSANE. SERIOUS POWER. 

Dude you ain’t kidding! INSANE STRENGTH!

1 minute ago, Cannon said:

I think he might work out a lot 🧐

Probably.... but does not “appear” to visually by the looks of him in that video. Only view I’ve ever seen of him. The comment is complimentary😉

17 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Dude you ain’t kidding! INSANE STRENGTH!

True. Assuming this is an average #3.5. Now I am being logical. There was a guy who TNSed a #3.5 12 times or so. But failed his #3.5 cert. It is because his 3.5 was very easy (not easy but comparing to other three's.5 it was). He never certed on the 3.5. Valery is strong enought even for the MMG7. Don't know about the 8 but I believe he can. And I believe this three . 5 he is closing is an average one based on how easily he did the MMG1.

1 minute ago, Alawadhi said:

True. Assuming this is an average #3.5. Now I am being logical. There was a guy who TNSed a #3.5 12 times or so. But failed his #3.5 cert. It is because his 3.5 was very easy (not easy but comparing to other three's.5 it was). He never certed on the 3.5. Valery is strong enought even for the MMG7. Don't know about the 8 but I believe he can. And I believe this three . 5 he is closing is an average one based on how easily he did the MMG1.

Either way, hard or easy 3.5 it’s great strength.

25 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Either way, hard or easy 3.5 it’s great strength.

Definitely 

On 18.03.2018 at 1:53 PM, Alawadhi said:

Very good question Bader. Really, as far as I know, another person paid for Valery, and took care of all the troubles associated with the delivery and shipping of the MM.

I think, also not the last role in the loss of his interest to MMG is played by the rule that can not order the required level of MM, example MM8, but is forced to order weak levels(1,2,3 etc). The post works very slowly, half a year can go.

In any case, this is important reason for me too.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

Very good question Bader. Really, as far as I know, another person paid for Valery, and took care of all the troubles associated with the delivery and shipping of the MM.

I think, also not the last role in the loss of his interest to MMG is played by the rule that can not order the required level of MM, example MM8, but is forced to order weak levels(1,2,3 etc). The post works very slowly, half a year can go.

@Wannagrip please correct me if I am wrong. I remember (or I think I remember) that one can apply for the last gripper as long as he pays the expenses of all. Or something to that extend based on the judges who says yes their is a possibilities he can do it.

4 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Teemu I. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

@Wannagrip please correct me if I am wrong. I remember (or I think I remember) that one can apply for the last gripper as long as he pays the expenses of all. Or something to that extend based on the judges who says yes their is a possibilities he can do it.

No, you have to go through the levels in order without skipping.  There has never been an occurrence of anyone skipping a level or even doing more than one level at once. 

2 hours ago, Kashtan said:

This is true.  I think Vano also had trouble with this.  He had to maintain such a high level for so long.  Russia is basically worst case scenario for shipping from the US.  No other country takes longer in my experience.  Germany might be the second place, but we've seen packages take 3 months to arrive to Russia. 

• Like 1

The coc # 3.5 is such a tough cert because I have seen 3.5s rate in the mid 160s and I have heard of one of rating as high as 190 and I have had ones in the low to mid 180s. That is a huge gap. That is why I'm taking my time with it as well.  

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chez said:

The coc # 3.5 is such a tough cert because I have seen 3.5s rate in the mid 160s and I have heard of one of rating as high as 190 and I have had one in the low to mid 180s. That is a huge gap. That is why I'm taking with it as well.  

I think it’s crazy how much they can vary. One can have an “easier” cert than another. That could mean the difference between success and failure on that day. Oh well! Nature of the beast I suppose.