IM axle Close grip press 275x5 w/ 102lb keypinch(Griptopz)

Kluv#0

Well now - that looked easy!

• Like 1

Just now, climber511 said:

Well now - that looked easy!

Thanks Chris. I found out that my gripper attempt wont be for a couple days longer- so I was like a horse waiting to get out of barn, LOL as I was resting my right hand since Monday.

Now make the gripper test look just as easy - luck to you!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Now make the gripper test look just as easy - luck to you!

Thanks🙏💪

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Crushing it on the regular Miguel!

Thank you Big Baad Joe!! Triceps and keypinch I tend to crush it:)  I bet you are worn out from your brutal workout yesterday

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank you Big Baad Joe!! Triceps and keypinch I tend to crush it:)  I bet you are worn out from your brutal workout yesterday

I just drove 4.5 hours to my wife’s uncles funeral in Pennsylvania... and ya know what? I feel great surprisingly. I feel really good when I do high rep and volume deadlifts. That’s surprising with my back and neck surgery! Been stretching and rolling my quadratus lumborums the last few days.... and it’s really helping! Keep crushing it MIKEY!

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Impressive as usual Mike!

Thanks CEO Mike!!

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I just drove 4.5 hours to my wife’s uncles funeral in Pennsylvania... and ya know what? I feel great surprisingly. I feel really good when I do high rep and volume deadlifts. That’s surprising with my back and neck surgery! Been stretching and rolling my quadratus lumborums the last few days.... and it’s really helping! Keep crushing it MIKEY!

Wow, you recovered nicely. I would still be rolling and rolling along with ice/heat. I only do singles on axle and 2 month breaks

9 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Wow, you recovered nicely. I would still be rolling and rolling along with ice/heat. I only do singles on axle and 2 month breaks

I tried singles and actually hurt from them. That’s weird right? My back feels great with 5-10 reps for 3 sets every week to every other week