John Brookfield

3Crusher

I feel like a very privileged guy, as in the same hour, I spoke with Bruce Wilhelm, and then John Brookfield. Anyway, enough name dropping for now. Many guys on The GripBoard have been a bit curious as to what kind of stuff John Brookfield can do, and what he is up to. Well, he asked that I put up his new website address, so you can all feel free to take a look at what he has been up to. His site's address is John Brookfield's Website. He has books and other items for sale. I am doing this as a favor to John, as he has always been more than kind to me and many others with his time when it comes to dispensing training advice. By the way, I am not getting any commission, or anything like that, before anybody questions why he asked me to do this. He knows about The GripBoard, and felt that many of the guys would appreciate what they see on his website. Enjoy.

thnaks for the site, it kicks ass!

PS: is ther anything JB can't bend

That rocks! :rock Now I've got lots of goals to work towards :D

that would be cool

Wannagrip,

I asked him if he ever tried getting on The GripBoard. He said he tried a couple of times but he had some kind of computer problems. I'm sure I'll be speaking with him again very soon, and I'll try to encourage him to join.

Wannagrip,

I asked him if he ever tried getting on The GripBoard. He said he tried a couple of times but he had some kind of computer problems. I'm sure I'll be speaking with him again very soon, and I'll try to encourage him to join.

I just need to know what username he signs up with so I make sure he's let on. Thanks.

I had the same problem when I first tried getting to this site. I kept on hearing about this place but had figured It had closed down. The only way I was able to access this site was by emailing Wanna.

L.J.

oooooohh, Sweet!

I want me one of those gold scrolls, save my pennies time!

What a guy!

Digz.

P.s. On the website it says 'John amazes people with his feats of strength and balance???

Does anyone know what these feats of balance are?

:cool ! Brookfield and Dennis Rogers are definitely in a league of their own. 24 carat 60 Penny nails... I wonder how they compare to the regular 60 penny nails !?? Great site.

I feel like a very privileged guy, as in the same hour, I spoke with Bruce Wilhelm, and then John Brookfield.

Sheesh, I'm a privileged guy too. I got to speak to 3crusher yesterday, right after he spoke to Bruce Wilhelm, and then he hung up on me to speak to John Brookfield......

Maybe someday I'll hang up on 3crusher, to speak to Wannagrip?

Just kidding dude :D

To gain access to Wannagrip requires the insertion of a key into his cave door. The key is made by bending the red nail into a specific shape, and that shape is a secret known only to the Monks of the Andes.

Upon entering you will discover him sewing size tags into the backs of Victoria's Secret bras, then you'll wonder if you have entered the wrong door. He'll say, "This is something that interests me. Why do you think I'm called Wannagrip?"

Of course, you can email him...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!