Update on Philadelphia ViseGrip Viking Contest

riccardomagni

anyone staying in Philly on the Sunday after this Competition?  I understand the FitExpo continues through the whole weekend, so if anyone is still in town, I will get back to the city to try to catch up with any fellow Gripsters
rich

On 4/8/2018 at 4:43 PM, Mike Rinderle said:

50 years old. Two major back surgeries. Serious quad tear.  Serious calf tear.  Shoulder tears playing hockey and recently.  Concussed dozens of times.  Punched in the face and returned the favor on and off the ice way more times than a civilized man should admit (4 broken noses and 1 jaw). Broken every finger I own and my right hand twice. Years of football, hockey, and basketball with a healthy dose of combat sports mixed in.  Arthritis and apparently rock salt in every joint. 

And someday I'm going to beat all you bastards! :laugh

Best of strength at the comp to all who are competing, young and old! :rock

And @JStepien is still stronger than me.

Awesome post, Big Mike

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jedd won!  Eric won 90kg class followed closely by Luke.  Big Joe did great battling a sore finger!

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Jedd won!  Eric won 90kg class followed closely by Luke.  Big Joe did great battling a sore finger!

Dude this was a great competition! So glad I went! Hope it comes back next year!!! I also hope more guys from the board come! It’s was a great experience for this newbie!!

4 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Dude this was a great competition! So glad I went! Hope it comes back next year!!! I also hope more guys from the board come! It’s was a great experience for this newbie!!

After the way the Gripboard Gang dominated, they probably won't let anyone that's a member compete next year.  The NAGS crew owned it.  Wish I could have been there.

• Like 2