1st attempts at double 16 sledge levers

2 attempts of 5 successful singles.

Very pleased with this for the first try. Form will get better and better once used to it. I did not think I was going to be able to do it right out of the gate. Praise God! This ones for you @Andrew Dube

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Donc101 said:

That is tough, you are killing it with the sledges. 

Thanks big Don.... next feat will be double 20s down the road. Can’t stop won’t stop!

Edited by Guest

I think when I try that I want either a helmet or a spotter LOL.  Very nice!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, climber511 said:

I think when I try that I want either a helmet or a spotter LOL.  Very nice!

Sir, I was very surprised how easy I got it. Did 5 separate singles all caught on video. The first 2 were a little sloppy with the learning curve.. but each one got better and more controlled. Thank you for stopping by Chris!

Wrists of steel💪💪💪 Big Joe, you are extremely talented!

I've done a 16 and a 12 - (don't have two 16s) but my left hand gets a little (lot) squirrelly out to the side like that - not too bad when I have my hand out in front of me.   I think I could train up to it but it would take some work for sure - my left hand lags behind.  Next up (for you) is two 20s - no doubt in my mind you can do it.  Git er done!

15 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Wrists of steel💪💪💪 Big Joe, you are extremely talented!

Thanks Michael. I am so in love with the Grip game. God willing I want to do some really cool stuff and promote this sport to the fullest. It’s such a great and healthy... not to mention COOL endeavor!

17 minutes ago, climber511 said:

I've done a 16 and a 12 - (don't have two 16s) but my left hand gets a little (lot) squirrelly out to the side like that - not too bad when I have my hand out in front of me.   I think I could train up to it but it would take some work for sure - my left hand lags behind.  Next up (for you) is two 20s - no doubt in my mind you can do it.  Git er done!

You are also a beast with the hammers! I saw the baby inch and the 12 lever video! Thank you for the support.... I can lever a 20 with each hand but I will definitely work my way up to double 20s.... I will work on the double 16s for reps for now and let the tissues and nervous system adapt to the different stress and start adding small plates in time. I have a habit of just biting the bullet and going for the gold.... and it seems to work most of the time. I said to myself today I was gonna get my hands on another 16 and give it a go. Did it fresh from true value hardware right out of the car and no warm up. I was SHOCKED! Haha

22 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Dude I’ve acquired quite the hammer collection in 2 years of doing this. I have a 6,8,10,11 two 12s two 16s and a 20.  9 total hammers....can start a demolition crew! Haha.

30 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

You are also a beast with the hammers! I saw the baby inch and the 12 lever video! Thank you for the support.... I can lever a 20 with each hand but I will definitely work my way up to double 20s.... I will work on the double 16s for reps for now and let the tissues and nervous system adapt to the different stress and start adding small plates in time. I have a habit of just biting the bullet and going for the gold.... and it seems to work most of the time. I said to myself today I was gonna get my hands on another 16 and give it a go. Did it fresh from true value hardware right out of the car and no warm up. I was SHOCKED! Haha

Thanks Joe - I've never seen my baby inch and 12# video - does Jedd have it?  I'd like to get  a copy for my You tube channel

Just now, climber511 said:

Thanks Joe - I've never seen my baby inch and 12# video - does Jedd have it?  I'd like to get  a copy for my You tube channel

Yes it’s on His you tube... I’ll send the link on here!

23 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Thanks Joe - I was as tired as I look by this time of day.  Pretty unsteady looking here.

18 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Thanks Joe - I was as tired as I look by this time of day.  Pretty unsteady looking here.

It was the end of a comp.... to be expected....