Harder way to sledge face lever

Saw someone do this some time ago. There is no way to cheat or use your body to achieve the reps. Here are some videos of my first attempts at these. 

Edited by Guest

Great job, big Joe💪 Sitting on the anvil- yeah buddy

11 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Great job, big Joe💪 Sitting on the anvil- yeah buddy

I was wondering who was gonna notice that first.... like where’s Waldo!

Edited by Guest

Looks like Gripmas

11 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Looks like Gripmas

Haha yes but I believe this is harder than using 2 hands with attached hammers. Plus we are  standing with the device. You can somewhat use your body to your advantage in that fashion. This was just unstable feeling with the one arm sitting down so low. It was like 100% wrist. I tried the apparatus at Jedds like the gripmas set up. Felt easier. Try it this way and tell me what your take on it is. The 2 hammers bolted together felt a lot more steady and stable. 

Edited by Guest

Gripmas has held one hand supported for most weight - 2 hands for most weight and 2 hands for most reps (fixed weight).  I've done seated in training before.  We always do it where you lower and then have to wait before raising it - (dead stop) fashion.  Seated is a little more strict I think

12 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Gripmas has held one hand supported for most weight - 2 hands for most weight and 2 hands for most reps (fixed weight).  I've done seated in training before.  We always do it where you lower and then have to wait before raising it - (dead stop) fashion.  Seated is a little more strict I think

Yea I’ve tried that at Jedds where it hits the bar with the 2 hands on the conjoined hammers. I found that easier than if you lowered it to the face and immediately performed the concentric raising. Of course the bar makes it much safer and that’s a major benefit! Hammers and leverage lifts are my favorite thing in grip. It’s the first thing I tried in it. So portable and can be done anywhere and anytime. I made a nice little 45 degree wrist trainer today on the cheap.......