112.1 lbs 2 Hands Shallow hub(Griptopz) Keypinch!!!!!!!!

Kluv#0

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Keep on rising! 

Thanks Big guy- on this lift 2-3 lbs is huuuuge. When my max was 108lbs and couldn't get this 112lbs off the ground an inch- I have been working on it for several months and did it 2 times this A.M.

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Big guy- on this lift 2-3 lbs is huuuuge. When my max was 108lbs and couldn't get this 112lbs off the ground an inch- I have been working on it for several months and did it 2 times this A.M.

This was a timed hold

102 lbs held for 9.23 seconds after max efforts

2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

People that don’t do Grip will never understand what even 1 pound makes on lifts. Average Joe would look at that and be like what’s that? Big deal! And then try it and crumble like a jelly fish. 

straight amazing lift man!! keep up the good work

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

straight amazing lift man!! keep up the good work

Thanks Lucas- Strength recognizes Strength

39 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Unofficial world record! Nice!

Yes, 5 lbs more than my current WR of 107.12-  5lbs on this lift is equivalent to 20-30lb on rolling handle lift so it is a huge amount. God willing, I will shatter my WR in upcoming May contest. Next year 120 lb+ and then retire:)

Have you done any work on the Horne half a penny? I’m curious what your lifts are like on that! I’ve been playin with the Canadian quarter on the Dube Cube and I can only manage 25 pounds and change on it.

1 hour ago, crushonomics said:

Have you done any work on the Horne half a penny? I’m curious what your lifts are like on that! I’ve been playin with the Canadian quarter on the Dube Cube and I can only manage 25 pounds and change on it.

I have only used the 1/2 penny 4-5 x and was around 43-44lbs without flooring it. However, after all my slices on my index from stub no desire to capture 1/2  penny record.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KapMan said:

Nice job bro. Never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks Buddy. This is a great lift to do and wanted to share with you the top 5 after my WR in July- top dogs in gripworldworldrecordleaderboard.thumb.PNG.80440b802e4a43d29a07bfdab2084ea5.PNG

• Like 1

This was done after 111.5 lb plate key pinch on a cap 101lb which is around 30% harder than regular Standard 100lb plate that you see guys struggling with. One of the hardest aspects is setting the plate down as guys cant do it and just drop it

Edited by Kluv#0

36 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

This was done after 111.5 lb plate key pinch on a cap 101lb which is around 30% harder than regular Standard 100lb plate that you see guys struggling with. One of the hardest aspects is setting the plate down as guys cant do it and just drop it

Not many people can do this! I was successful on a 100 once.... hard as nails! 

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

You would do you good working for the public works department… You wouldn’t need that hook to pull up the manhole covers!

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Not many people can do this! I was successful on a 100 once.... hard as nails! 

You are right even on a standard 100lb plate. This 101lb Cap plate has a nasty coating of paint that makes it slippery as fu#%, edges are shallower and more slope than a standard 100. Perspective- I can do outer rim KP with standard 100 10-15 times in a row vs. this one maybe 5-6x, inside rim KP on standard 100 4-5 x in a row this Cap it took me 6 freakin months to get air now I can barely do it 1X!!! 120lbs plus on standard 100 this one maybe 113lbs  so it makes a huge difference the texture, slope and how shallow the edges are. When I first bought it I did a video of it and showed it to James Fuller to show how nasty it was- at first I did not like it but probably has made me a better Key pincher. The plate has baked enamel finish

Edited by Kluv#0

102 lb. lifted to 35.5" on a very lightly chalked shallow hub(Griptopz)

• 2 weeks later...

Some Keypinch work- 106.4lbs hold super set with 80.3 and other video is 106.4lb x2 dropset with 102lbs x3 on lightly chalked hub

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Some Keypinch work- 106.4lbs hold super set with 80.3 and other video is 106.4lb x2 dropset with 102lbs x3 on lightly chalked hub

I clicked that like button man! Cuz I liked it! Awesome key pinching!

Thanks Big Joe, 2 hands key pinch is by far the best indicator of key pinch strength- Gripsters cannot tilt the eff out of the lift like they can on the stub or 1/2 penny. Straight up force either you got it or you don't. Greshamgripper is currently the best in the world:) and just getting started!!

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks Big Joe, 2 hands key pinch is by far the best indicator of key pinch strength- Gripsters cannot tilt the eff out of the lift like they can on the stub or 1/2 penny. Straight up force either you got it or you don't. Greshamgripper is currently the best in the world:) and just getting started!!

Take your props and run with em my man! It’s always a pleasure for me to witness others strength endeavors being attained!

• 2 weeks later...

Received DubeCube today first try on stub lift with left hand- 49.4lbs but did not weigh on camera as I did not center on platform which was 9 3/16" vs. 8' requirement

• Like 2

Nice

• Thanks 1

104.5 lb. X 3 on lightly chalked shallow hub(Griptopz). 2 more weeks I will max then I will train hard for OSH'18 to get a huge number on this lift. K_love jersey on- repping L.O.