Dusted off my LBH today. 84.5 kg.

Gingernaut25

tried the extra 5 lbs for 4 platesand got a little day light,  but it felt bolted you the ground.  Happy with this as a starting point to build on!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Gingernaut25 said:

tried the extra 5 lbs for 4 platesand got a little day light,  but it felt bolted you the ground.  Happy with this as a starting point to build on!

Nice pull my fellow Ginger Viking!

On 1/21/2018 at 3:33 PM, Gingernaut25 said:

Figured you’d appreciate this Gingernaut. Pulled out my LBH and banged out 6 reps with 175ish

15 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Figured you’d appreciate this Gingernaut. Pulled out my LBH and banged out 6 reps with 175ish

SOLID pulls! i need to start working in reps. all i ever do is "ahh ill test max, go from there"    from there is not touching that implement for 6-8 months and starting over like a lazy susan lol

22 minutes ago, Gingernaut25 said:

SOLID pulls! i need to start working in reps. all i ever do is "ahh ill test max, go from there"    from there is not touching that implement for 6-8 months and starting over like a lazy susan lol

Dude you’re a beast! I am like you also... maxing all the time because it’s fun. Get those reps and timed holds in and your grips gonna EXPLODE BROTHER! Our strength comes from the ginger power bro! The bar is scared of the temper stereotype and just yields to the grip!

5 hours ago, Gingernaut25 said:

it's been brought to my attn that a joke i made was offensive.  I'm sorry to anyone who may have found it as such.  

😦