thomas straub

2 days ago i was parellel to the #3 now i am 3/10 i would never of thought i would gain so much strength in only that little time.

is this normal?

good job tom great progess i wouldn't say it is normal though you should gain strength in a month or so

Good job Tom. Keep up the good work. I'm willing to bet that somone won't beleive ya though. :tongue Just how things work. If theres no proof or witness people just won't take your word on it. I beleive ya though. :mosher

Good job Tom. Keep up the good work. I'm willing to bet that somone won't beleive ya though. :tongue Just how things work. If theres no proof or witness people just won't take your word on it. I beleive ya though. :mosher

thanks man...

if nobody belives me well both of my brothers saw and i had to friends over and both of them saw too.

hey ssj50matix how close are you with the #3?you should be pretty close now. and how long have you been grip training

Edited by thomas straub

Thomas, nevermind " normal", you are doing great.....just stay with what you know and don't worry about what is normal. If you want someone to pat your back along the way, then hey, I'll do it :) ..Best Wishes

Thomas, nevermind " normal", you are doing great.....just stay with what you know and don't worry about what is normal. If you want someone to pat your back along the way, then hey, I'll do it :) ..Best Wishes

thank you stratavarious_connection ok i'll just keep training and soon i'll close it and be the youngest in the world to close it well tied, thats even if i do close it.

thomas,

Sorry if I missed it... but can I ask you, how did you make that quick of a jump in your grip strength? Lay out your grip workout for all of us please! BTW, way to go on your progress! What are your future grip goals besides closing the #3??

thomas,

Sorry if I missed it... but can I ask you, how did you make that quick of a jump in your grip strength? Lay out your grip workout for all of us please! BTW, way to go on your progress! What are your future grip goals besides closing the #3??

i don't no how i did. my grip training is simple i do it everyday 2 times for only about 10mins each and all i do is pick up the #3 and try to close it and two days ago i was parellel one day ago i was 4/10 and now i'm 3/10 i can't wait to find out what i am today? my grip goals are get more than 30 reps with the #3, close the #4 when i'm 16, be the youngest coc in the world, get 200 or more on the rolling thunder in gr.10, and lift the inch over my head.

Woah there Cowboy, I think all that youthful testosterone has got the better of you! :D

Nah, seriously, good on you for having big dreams. Stay on it.

Digz.

You've never been around 3/10" before ? Or was the day you hit parallel just a bad day ? Anyway, congrats for being so close young boy ! :D

yes i have never been 3/10 before. no when i got parellel it wasn't a bad day it was a good day but the last past 2 days have been amazing days.

you don't think my goals will come true? either do i lol

Thomas,

It is good to dream big, but don't be too disappointed if your progress starts slowing down. When I was about your age, I just started hitting the weights, and the progression was so fast the first year, that I envisioned by the end of high school bench pressing over 500 pounds if my progression kept going at the same rate it was going. Well, to make a long story short, it is over 20 years later, and I have never come close to a 500 pound bench press. Stick with it, and maybe your dreams (big ones at that) may come true, but going from a #3 gripper to a #4 gripper is one of the hardest things in the world to do. Good luck.

thank you but i think i'll close it maybe not as fast but still i think i will.

Thomas you are a very gifted young man, I am sure that if you cont with the training you will not only achieve the #4, but will do many other outstanding things. Congratulations, on your recent accomoplisment, you make us old farts look like whimps. Just remember that your gift came from the father up above and that he deserves much of the credit....Brett

Thomas you are a very gifted young man, I am sure that if you cont with the training you will not only achieve the #4, but will do many other outstanding things. Congratulations, on your recent accomoplisment, you make us old farts look like whimps. Just remember that your gift came from the father up above and that he deserves much of the credit....Brett

thanks you kerbjr i really appreciate what you are saying thank you.