Grand Master

HAMMERHEAD

I know a few guys were dissapointed with their GM. When I last spoke to Warren he said that he had recieved a bad batch of springs and had to trash a bunch of them. If your not satisfied with it, I'd call him about it. He is more than willing to talk to a fellow grip man.

-HH

My GrandMaster is sweet, one of my fav. grippers. Just not quite as hard as what I thought. But it sure feels good in my hand. Mr. Tetting makes some good grippers. :rock

I didn't want to post this until I was sure, but now I am positive that there is no difference between my Grand Master and Super Master. The Grand Master's sweep is noticeably easier, but the closing strengths are so close that I can't tell the difference. (besides the sweep). I can close either after a good warm up, and the effort' are equal. Also, the GM has a thicker spring, so it isn’t a misassembled gripper.

So, is this due to the "problem" mentioned, or am I another victim to the “grippers may vary” clause? It’s just an odd occurrence, for sure.

Bender give Warren a call. I don't remember te conversation exactly; however, I remember that it wasn't a mislable problem. The problem was the spring or how it was mounted, I don't remember. I don't own a Grand Master so I don't plan on calling him about it any time soon; but, I recmommend that if you are curious about this to just give him a call. Hell, if your not satisfied with it send it back, and I'm sure he'll give you a new one. Tell him your problem and he will try to help you with it. This applies to equipment, training, grip, etc... I can't say enough about Warren Tetting, and I've never met him, I've only called him and asked questions.

-HH

Hammerhead, great advice man.

Yeah, Tetting stands behind his work. If you're not happy, tell him why and he'll correct the problem to your satisfaction. I know I was very happy with my Tettings... still am. :cool