Form AND Function

IvankoGripper

I am unaware of any other form of resistance training that has as high degree of real-world function as it does form transformation possibility.  Believe or not grip training has improved my overall upper body more than any direct training I've ever done.  I think I'm into something here.  Bobby Pandour supposedly NEVER lifted heavy weights but used a pair of 10lb dumbbells as a type of prop which enabled him to intensely concentrate on any particular bodypart contracting it far harder than any conventional exercise ever could.

Edited by IvankoGripper

Prior to owning my Ivanko SG I tried everything to get my bicep to grow.  It's growing like bad grass now thru NO (0) direct exercise whatsoever.  Strange but very true!

Edited by IvankoGripper

I am simply dumbfounded by the total lack of recognition of the possible self-defense possibilities of a 250lb+(for 10+ reps) grip.  Since 90%+ of all altercations end up in some form of grappling it's easy to see the man w/ the superior grip & forearms will have a distinct advantage.  This needs to be critically analyzed & a grip-specific martial art form developed.  IMO.

Edited by IvankoGripper