Beefbuilder's Wl's Warehouse

nrw125

Finally after 2 weeks, my gripper from weightlifter's warehouse arrived. I had ordered a supermaster so imagine my surprise when I check the stamp and see "G" on one handle and "M" on the other. Now, I never had the best grades in school but this leads me to believe I received a grandmaster, not the supermaster, which I had wanted to bridge the gap from 2 to 3. Then I was just plain confused when I set it and sqeezed and got it to 3/8th of an inch from closing. In comparison to the 2 and 3 that I have ( the 2 which I can close, the 3 which I cannot), I'd rate it 2.4 or maybe 2.5. So I ended up getting the gripper I needed, not necesarily the one I wanted. I was skeptical of Bballdad's ratings of his GM, but now I can see what he's talking about. Happy Training, Nick :D

what I'm wondering now is what gripper to buy next to bridge the gap between the grandmaster and the #3? :blink

I haven't purchased a #3 yet so I'm sure I'm going to purchase it.I showed a guy at work that used to arm wrestle years ago how to set my grandmaster. He closed it first try. :blush

Trying to talk him into training and go for the #3! He said no you do it first then I might try for it.

Ok any help for what gripper to get thats between the grandmaster and a CoC #3 from anybody. Lil help!

I was also wondering what you guys would rate the BB Elite?

3.1-3.9? Curious again. Mine feels like a beast!! On my left hand doing negatives with it it feels like the handle is going to come flying out the other side of my hand. :blush

I've got a plate and four screws in my arm right above my wrist on my left hand and I experience pretty much pain in that area when doing the negatives.

Wanna

Wouldn't it be great to create a list of all of the manufactured grippers and place them in order from the easiest to the hardest and post the list in the FAQ forum :rock:rock

I wish the gripper companies would season and calibrate the grippers. I'd pay extra $ for that!

You guys quit going with weight lifters warehouse. There f@#$ing idiots. It took over 2 weeks to get my elite. Get them through Warren Tetting hes cheaper and faster and if you tell him exactly what you want he will make it that way.

Edited by mattvanweele

Thanks mattvanweele. Thats what I'm going to do!! ASAP!

Wanna

Wouldn't it be great to create a list of all of the manufactured grippers and place them in order from the easiest to the hardest and post the list in the FAQ forum :rock:rock

Impossible. Too much variance. We have elites as easy as 3's for example.

The grippers I have between the 3 and 4 are the Super Elite and

the Grand Elite.

Matt

Wanna

Wouldn't it be great to create a list of all of the manufactured grippers and place them in order from the easiest to the hardest and post the list in the FAQ forum :rock  :rock

Impossible. Too much variance. We have elites as easy as 3's for example.

I understand that it is impossible to predict how each gripper actually is in strength when it is made. Some #2's are as strong as some weak #3's etc. It just seems that this question comes up ALOT and I thought a quick list of some of the brands and where they are "supposed to rate" might clarify a lot of the questions about the "between" gripper. :stuart

I haffta agree with Matt on this one.

Go directly to Tetting and tell him EXACTLY what you want. You won't be disappointed. ;)

Strange. I ordered The Handle and The Pincher from Wegihtlifters Warehouse, spoke to Bill directly on the phone, as prizes for my contest. The package arrived yesterday from Tetting? Even had WARREN TETTING, THOR STRENGTH EQUIPMENT and his return address?

Strange-

Rick Walker :rock

If you go through Warren it's faster because he sends it directly to you. If you go through WL's Warehouse they write Warren a oreder he sends it to them then they send it to you. Plus that raises the price. Just call Warren.