Help needed for hand size analysis!

Squeezus

I am working on an analysis of the hand size and placing of the top 20 overall at King Kong 2016. I have everyone's hand size except for two guys:

Vadim Leles

Sergey Kulikov

If you know either of these guys and can get them to measure the length of their hand from palm crease to the tip of their middle finger I can complete the list and show everyone my data. I appreciate the help.

Edited by Squeezus
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Squeezus said:

Bump, I still need help contacting these guys, @Kashtan  @anwnate can you guys help?

Hey Gil.  I friend requested and messaged Sergey on Facebook and also sent an email to Ironmind (he certed the Red in '14).

That's the best I can do at the moment.  Heading out now.

I think this brings up an issue that the Grip Community hasn't dealt with.  As a promoter, I think it would be easy and helpful if we all required a working email address from our contestants.  In this case the emails from each venue could have been forwarded to the master coordinator aka Eric.  Just a thought.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, anwnate said:

Hey Gil.  I friend requested and messaged Sergey on Facebook and also sent an email to Ironmind (he certed the Red in '14).

That's the best I can do at the moment.  Heading out now.

I think this brings up an issue that the Grip Community hasn't dealt with.  As a promoter, I think it would be easy and helpful if we all required a working email address from our contestants.  In this case the emails from each venue could have been forwarded to the master coordinator aka Eric.  Just a thought.  

Thanks, Nate. You're right, there's no reason not to collect that information. Keeping in contact is key for growing this sport.

I don't believe we collected email addresses at last year's King Kong, but I'm willing to bet the individual promoters will be able to reach the athletes who competed at their venues. I will reach out to these promoters this evening and see if they can provide contact information.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Squeezus said:

Bump, I still need help contacting these guys, @Kashtan  @anwnate can you guys help?

I forwarded the request, I wait for answers from both of them.

Edited by Kashtan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kashtan said:

Vadim Leles.

isK3LamkO9Y.jpg

Thanks! One more to go! Let me know when you hear from Sergey and I can post the findings.

• Like 2