Anyone Wanna Trade #4's?

Clay Edgin

My #4 feels like a rubber coated brick. Does anyone have an easier #4 that they wouldn't miss for a couple weeks? I will gladly send them mine. Of course, I would gladly return the person's gripper when they request it back. I'd like to see if my #4 is way strong, legitimate, or too easy.

Anyone interested?

Sorry, I can't accomidate you. However, if your are training for the #4, have you bought any in-between grippers? There are several to choose from. I know my Eliete is harder than my #3. Can you mash an Elite?

I know this is not the post you were hoping for, sorry. :mellow

-HH

At least yours has rubber on it. :cry It was one of the happiest days of my life to see mine go past an inch the other day. But I remember the #3 was like that also and it lost the battle.

I am interested. I don't think my #4 is easy though. Then again, it is the only one I have felt. If you want to try it email me and we'll go from there. (I live down south in san diego)

Mike M.

Clay,

PM me with your address. Some of my grippers need to travel this summer! ;):laugh