Terminator Video Clip

Bill Piche

how long has Tom Wilkins been training

What?

Pat excellent bend! I'm with Brian, good comments.

Very impressive Pat! :rock :rock

L.J.

Edited by HandsofStone

You sound a little hard on yourself tho mate... :unsure

It's all in good fun- or at least I was laughing...

BC.

Taking bending to a new level. I like your way if thinking. Bravo! Bravo! The Red has your name all over it.

That was the "Green Stone", even more legendary than the Blue stones.....

Seriously, those things are great for stability in the midsection, it's how you use it that counts. It also helped my wife rehab her back after disc surgery. Plus it's really fun to bounce off 3crusher while he's laying on the ground.

Pat, great video :rock Tell me, are you also using that bending piece of rubber or something to protect your hands? I thought you said you got it from iron mind. I checked out there store and did not see anything there. What is it exactly?

Tom,

I'm using the Ironmind blue hand pads that are included in their bag of nails, but any cloth can be used. Some peole have said they are Kevlar, but I believe them to be a treated Nylon cloth. Supposedly they will sell them alone, but you have to call them directly. They're a bit slippery, but they protect the hands well from nail points and such.

Many Thanx Pat. I guess I will just order some nails. You have really pumped me up about bending :ohmy

Yea, Pat does make bending look fun! I've found that bending a piece of steel is just as satisfying as closing a heavy gripper.