Rb Grippers

gazza

Hello ALL!!!

I no longer am part of the RB Gripper empire,so could anybody wanting information about the grippers or otherwise,please email RB himself

or one of his other worldwide distributors.

People who have not had grippers yet,BUT HAVE SENT MT CASH in the past,PLEASE email me on hgnasher@aol.com with your email address so that i can get back to you.

PLEASE do not use this post to answer questions about the RB Grippers,but instead PM or email me.

Thankyou..................................GAZZA..........................................

Even thought the RB crushers seem to be nice, this board no longer supports them. No, it's not a coincidence since Gary (gazza) is no longer affiliated with them.

We are bro's and sis's in grip strength and the board will not get involved in games.

Any explanation here, or is it not an appropriate topic for discussion? (ie. don't want to say anything that could get you into trouble??)

Any explanation here, or is it not an appropriate topic for discussion? (ie. don't want to say anything that could get you into trouble??)

For me personally, what it meant was sticking up for a good friend (gazza).

Chris

There were lots of issues,some personal and some down right SNEEKY!!!

It would have been nice if either myself or BILL had been consulted by either Robert,Nick or Arthur before copying everthing of the Cyberpump/Gripboard site(photos and info etc.)Onto the Smartstrength site. As i promised Bill that no one else could use those photos of mine,not Roberts!!!

Robert was then informed of this by telephone and would not remove or ask for them to be removed,i personaly have nothing against Nick or Arthur,as i am shure they understand my possition and would not like the same done to them.If i had been consulted i could have supplied them with different photos,also it would have been nice if someone would have given me a bit of credit for the photos after useing them without my permission.

This dealing behind my back as well as other things left me no chioce but to come away from the RB Gripper business.

I still think the RB Grippers are the best on the market and anybody who has or gets them will have a nice addition/s to there gripper collection,you should soon be able to get these grippers from

Nicks site,Dale Harder and someone else in the UK,but i will leave it upto him to tell you when and if as i dont want to fall out with this person :D

Thanks for listening.........................GAZZA..................................

That someone being me. Not wishing to upset anyone and not being involved in any misunderstandings with Nick, Bill or Gary I will only say that 1) we will be using original photos 2) am working on a website and 3) will do what I can to assist.

My email is steve@musclemob.co.uk

Chris

Its the least i could do,i didnt want people to think i was messing them around,as it was me who was putting up and answering posts and questions about the RB Grippers,i like to be open and honest with people,as it was me alot of you were dealing with.

Chris

Its the least i could do,i didnt want people to think i was messing them around,as it was me who was putting up and answering posts and questions about the RB Grippers,i like to be open and honest with people,as it was me alot of you were dealing with.

Why not have an official US distributor for the RB grippers?? Problem solved!!

Edited by Sybersnott

Why not have an official US distributor for the RB grippers?? Problem solved!!

Well, that would be Dale Harder who made quite an impression (a negative one) at the AOBS dinner by trying to peddle them to everything that had a pulse. :rolleyes

Wanna,

Sorry... I didn't know that. I didn't attend the AOBS this year, but it sounds very rude of him to pressure the guests of the event like that. If he did that to me, I wouldn't of bought one either.

I just feel bad all of this had to happen. Robert just e mailed me and my 2 grippers are on the way. Plus I bought his Handynometer. It is a really nice piece of equipment. Sorry all of this crap happened to you Gazza.